Download Resetter Epson L110, L210, L300, L350, L355 - You cannot print and there is an error popup saying "Service Required" and the printer light indicator keeps on blinking.
How to resett Epson L110, L210, L300, L350, L355 using resetter tool.You can follow these steps.
- Extract the zip file
- Run "Adjprogcracked.exe" file
- You should click "Select" Button
- You should select appropriate model name, the click "ok" button.
- You can select "Particular adjustment mode"
- Then select "waste ink pad counter" and press "ok" button
- You can tik "main pad counter", then press " Check" button, Showing "Reading now box" after showing the result. You just press " initialization" button, now showing a dialogue box you just click "OK". After showing a box like "Please turn off printer" click "ok".
- Now your Epson printer is fully retested with using condition. enjoy........