How to Permanently Reset Printer Epson L220 - When Epson L220 ink pad counter is overflow your epson printer will stopped working and the red light will alternate blinking, and also computer show windows error: The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support. You only need spend a little time to reset Epson L220 printer, Epson L220 printer will prints again!
Follow step by step How to Reset Epson L220 Printers "Waste Ink Pad Counter"
- Download Epson Adjustment Program from link below
- After downloaded extract the file and open AdjProg.exe then select Particular adjustment mode
- The next step choose the Epson printer series that will be reset
- On the Particular adjustment mode select Wast ink counter
- Checklist Main pad counter then click Check, a popup will appear just press OK button.
- The next step checklist Main pad counter once again then click Initialize button, a popup will appear asking you to turn off the printer by pressing the Power button on the printer then press OK.
- Restart the printer and if the steps above is done correctly, the printer it must be able to be used.
Link Download Epson Adjustment Program for Printer Epson L220