How to Reset Printer Epson T1100 - The error message appears "parts inside printer near end service life” or the message “parts inside printer end of service life” in your Epson Office T1100. but before following the procedure, make sure that the printer is on, usb cord properly connected to your computer and most of all there’s no pending print task in your printer.
How to Reset Printer Epson T1100 using Epson Adjustment Program:
- Download Epson Adjustment Program from link below
- After downloaded extract the file and open AdjProg.exe then select Particular adjustment mode
- On the Particular adjustment mode select Wast ink counter
- Checklist Main pad counter then click Check, a popup will appear just press OK button.
- The next step checklist Main pad counter once again then click Initialize button, a popup will appear asking you to turn off the printer by pressing the Power button on the printer then press OK.
- Restart the printer and if the steps above is done correctly, the printer it must be able to be used.
password rar: www.mahira.id
Download Epson Adjustment Program for Printer Epson T1100 from this link