How to Reset Waste Ink Counter Pad Printer Epson T11 using Epson Adjustment Program - Epson T11 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, the Epson printer will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
If Epson T11 printer shows problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” and your Epson T11 printer has red light blinking error: You need to download and reset Epson T11 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with Epson T11 Resetter
Follow these step below How to Reset Waste Ink Counter Pad Printer Epson T11 using Epson Adjustment Program
- Download the software from link below
- Extract downloaded program and run Loader.exe, then click accept
- Click select button to set printer setting. Then click particular adjustment mode
- Select “Waste Ink Pad Counter” from adjustment item. Click Ok or double click to execute the item.
- Check mark main pad counter, and platen pad counter then click initialization to reset the counter to 0%, click accept.
"Check" is used to check the counter maximum 7800 points, you can see it on the main pad counter. If more or approaching the 7800 point means the printer needs to be reset
"Initialization" is used to reset back the counter of printer" Once completed restart the printer and if the printer is on with a full green light its means reset methods you are doing is correct and your printer is ready to use.
Rar password: www.mahira.id
Download Epson Adjustment Program for Epson T11 and T10 from this link